KL Weather Forecast

KUALA LUMPUR WEATHER

PN Google Calendar

#planetariumnegara #mosti #terukirdibintang #keytothespace #astronomi360 #merakyatkansains #menginsankanteknologi

DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer - This site is only for educational purposes and not for profit. Some images are copyrighted to their respective owners. Some contents cited is derived from their respective sources. Please use it wisely.

Kutubkhanah (كتبخانه) Planetarium Negara - Katalog

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Artificial Pancreas

Sumber artikel disusun oleh: Bahagian Data Strategik Dan Teknologi Masa Hadapan, Kementerian Tenaga, Sains, Teknologi, Alam Sekitar Dan Perubahan Iklim (MESTECC).

Artikel FT Sharing

The Inspiration
I originally wanted to build a better system  on my Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) to wake me up at night. I knew that if I could get the data from my CGM in real-time, I could send data to my phone or computer to make louder alarms than was possible on the existing medical device. Once I did that, I realized I wanted to share my data with others, and added buttons to prevent waking up unnecessarily if I was taking action (thus only alarming myself if I wasn’t waking up to take action).

How It Works
Once I was entering data about actions I was taking, the next obvious step was building a prediction algorithm to make the alarms smarter. This enabled the system to only alarm if I needed to take additional action, rather than being purely reactive and alarming without the context of other data, which is still currently the standard of diabetes care today. And a year later, we realized that combining our algorithm with other open source code to communicate and send commands directly to the pump would enable us to “close the loop”. That’s how I went from building a system to better wake me up at night to building an artificial pancreas system that allows me to sleep without having to wake up and take action for diabetes.


Sumber:


Thank you.

FT Sharing 18/2017: Artificial Pancreas

...HYS, TFD, MESTECC...


Artikel FT Sharing


1 comment:

  1. Rapact 5 Mg Tablet is a anticancer medicine use to treatment for breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, and kidney cancer with the active salt of Everolimus. It is used along with other medicines to prevent the body from rejecting a kidney or a liver transplant. This medicine you take only when you have doctor’s prescription only.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.